Our practice serves the needs of the Falls Church, VA community for all types of dental and orthodontic procedures. Young or old, people enjoy life to the fullest when their teeth and oral health are in the best condition. Our entire staff is dedicated to helping you achieve that goal, in a comfortable office where your experience will be as relaxing as possible.
Our highly skilled dentists are up-to-date on the latest dental advancements and orthodontic technologies and procedures, which is important to you because it makes for greater comfort and more successful, long-lasting outcomes. Here is a quick introduction to our Falls Church team leaders:
Steven A. LeBeau, DDS, FAGD is a graduate of Georgetown University’s School of Dentistry. In addition to his longtime practice as a cosmetic dentist, pediatric dentist and orthodontist, Steven is an innovative and passionate teacher who has worked with peers and patients to provide education throughout his career.
Jeena Devasia graduated with honors from the VCU School of Dentistry in 2015 with a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree. In addition to her work here, she participates in Mission of Mercy projects to bring free dental care to families in need in the Falls Church, VA area.
Cosmetic Dentist Services in Falls Church
An attractive smile is also a healthy smile. Our cosmetic dental procedures will not only make you more attractive, they may also prevent or correct a minor issue that may become a bigger problem in the future. Our team specializes in cosmetic dentistry, including the following:
- Invisalign® aligners, bridges, chipped tooth repair, composite/porcelain veneers, cosmetic gum surgery, crowns, dentures, direct bonding, fillings, implants, inlays/onlays, teeth whitening, tooth contouring/reshaping
Dental Services for Children in Falls Church
When your child needs dental work, it can be very intimidating and nerve-wracking, for parent and child alike. Knowing this, we do everything possible to make the experience as comfortable, pain-free and reassuring as possible. We’ve had years of experience providing care to children of all ages and have learned what works (and doesn’t work) to minimize tension.
We also put a lot of emphasis on education. We want to help you teach your children good oral hygiene habits, and sometimes hearing it from us rather than a parent makes a child more attentive to brushing and avoiding foods and beverages that promote tooth decay. Our pediatric services include:
- Crowns, fillings, fluoride applications, mouth guards, night guards, pulp treatments, regular cleanings, sealants, space maintainers, tooth-colored fillings, tooth extraction, wisdom tooth extraction, X-rays
Orthodontist Services in Falls Church
Overbites, underbites, crossbites, open bites, tooth crowding, tooth gaps and other orthodontic problems are more than cosmetic issues. Left unattended, they can lead to serious issues that become hard to treat and cause decline in quality of life.
We don’t want that to happen to you. Our team uses the latest procedures and techniques to correct orthodontic problems and keep you in the best possible health. Services include:
- Invisalign® aligners, Propel® orthodontics (braces), cheek bumpers, crowns, emergency treatment for injuries, lip bumpers, orthodontic education (avoiding tobacco and oral piercings, diet, etc.), palatal expanders, night guards, retainers, spacers, veneers
ZIP Codes Serviced by Our Falls Church Office
For your convenience, here is a list of ZIP codes we serve in Falls Church:
22040, 22041, 22042, 22043, 22044, 22046
Falls Church Facts
Being active in our community, we like to share interesting tidbits about the area with people who may be new here.
- 1699 is considered the date of the first European settlement of the Falls Church area.
- In 1948, Falls Church became an independent city.
- General Dynamics and Northrop Grumman Corporation are headquartered in Falls Church.